31 Day Challenge: Day 9

Posted by Unknown on Friday, September 9, 2011

Good morning, readers! Today's theme is Rainbow Nails.

At first I was thinking, "What sort of rainbow nail art could I do?"
But then I realized, nothing is more rainbow-appropriate than holographic polishes!


And I just so happen to have a rainbow of them! So I did holo rainbow skittles.


If I had more fingers per hand, I would have included orange and pink! Haha.


Here's what these polishes look like when they're not showing their prismatic colors:


Still rainbow-appropriate.


These polishes are all from the OMG Collection. QT, GR8, L8R G8R, DV8, IDK.
I have swatches of the first 6 polishes in this collection here.
I hope that someday soon I can show you the other 6!
I've got 4 of them already, and one is on the way, but I still need to track down a bottle of BFF!
I figured OMG would be the hardest to find - but I guess not!
I've had the most trouble getting IDK, and obviously, BFF. 

I guess I need to find a BFF who can get me a bottle of BFF! Hehe.

Bonus picture:


I tried this out on a nail wheel... Too bad it would probably be impossible on my nails!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment