Essie Brazilliant Collection Summer 2011 Review

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today I have Essie's Brazilliant Collection to share with you guys. Summer is almost coming to an end and I am trying to swatch all the Summer collections as fast as I can. I don't know if I have any more to go but this one definitely needed attention. The colors are awesome and unique in my opinion. Take a look!


Too Too Hot is a light red coral creme. 2 coats. This looks like a red creme but it's an interesting shade of red. It has slight pink and coral tones to it.


Meet Me At Sunset is an orange-red creme. 2 coats



Super Bossa Nova is a fuchsia shimmer. 2 coats. This is a gorgeous medium fuchsia. It has so much shimmer in it. It's gorgeous.


Brazilliant is a bright orange shimmer. 2 coats. It's a pretty orange! I love the shimmer in this.


Absolutely Shore is a white grey green. Kind of like seafoam green. 3 coats. I really liked this color. It's quite interesting.


Smooth Sailing is a gorgeous periwinkle blue with silver shimmer. 2 coats. This one is my favorite! I love how gorgeous the blue is and the silver shimmer just makes it even better!

This collection had a great amount of colors, and that's what I love about Essie. Although they didn't do neons this year I am fine with that because these colors top neons. The formula for these were excellent. They were smooth and opaque with the exception of Absolutely Shore. It was a bit streaky but three coats did the job. Everything else was in two coats. I am super happy that I bought the whole collection, even though Meet Me At Sunset and Too Too Hot looked pretty similar. But there is a distinct difference between the two. One is orange and the other is a red lol

Well that's all I have for today, what did you guys think of this collection?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment