Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Dragon!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese new year to those who celebrate it! May the year of the dragon bring all luck, happiness, and prosperity!

I didn't have much time to do any crazy nail art so I decided to keep it simple with the tradition colors of red and gold.



I used Nicole by OPI's Not a Gold Bigger from the Justin Bieber collection, and OPI's Red Shatter over it.

I think it turned out pretty good but I feel that I should've done a red base with gold shatter instead. Nevertheless, I still like the results of it.

And to end this post, here's a picture of Bebe in her Chinese style outfit!


She doesn't seem too excited about the outfit, but whenever I bring the camera out she always have a pose where she looks like she's doing the -_- face haha it's so cute though!

Well that's all I have for today. Enjoy your Chinese new year!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment