China Glaze Up & Away Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey guys! I finally got done with the Up & Away collection. And I must say this collection is AWESOME. The colors are just all so BRIGHT and vibrant! And the pastels are so perfect that I can't even complain about them. Fully pigmented and absolutely streak free applications. I've included a few webcam pictures to show more of the color differences. Maybe I should start taking pictures with my webcam since they are more accurate -_- It's just not as clear as my Nikon camera. Majority of them were shot with artificial light and some were shot with natural light. In my opinion not much of a big difference.

On with the swatches:


High Hopes - a bright pinkish orangey creme. Bright, but not my taste..


Heli-yum - helium haha clever anyways.. a bright deep pink creme. My pictures show similarity in heli-yum and high hopes, but they're not at all alike except the brightness. Believe it or not this was one coat.


Happy Go Lucky - a very bright lemony yellow creme. This is a gorgeous yellow with a no fuss application. No streaks, nothing. Two coats



Grape Pop - bright purple creme. Um wow. I think this is pretty close to the perfect purple creme I've been looking for. A little off but pretty damn close! Once again, purples are extremely hard to capture in photos -_-


Webcam picture of Grape Pop


Four Leaf Clover - bright teal green creme. *gazes at nails* I love this one! Although this one stained my nails terribly (my nails were aqua >_>) I had to file it down. I didn't mind tho but still not cool since I love this color so much :(


Flyin' High - bright aquaish teal creme. Just a creme version of Custom Kicks (which is shimmer)


Something Sweet - a soft pastel pink creme


Webcam picture of Something Sweet


Re-Freshmint - a pale mint creme. I love this one. I think it's my favorite of the whole collection.


Peachy Keen - light peach creme. I'm starting to love peachy colors! I can't decide where this is my favorite or Re-freshmint.


Webcam picture of Peachy Keen


Light As Air - an uber light lavender creme. It's a little close to white, but the lavender shows as well.


Lemon Fizz - a pale yellow creme. I repeat a pale yellow creme. Yes a flawless application pale yellow creme. Need I repeat myself?!

Playing with a few glitters from Color Club that are limited edition glitters


Color Club Japanese Glitter Fresh Mint over Four Leaf Clover matte - I think this is a stunning combo, for some reason I love seeing glitters matted. It just makes it stand out even more!


Color Club Limited Edition Pink Glitter exclusive to VNS over Something Sweet with some red konad designs. I can never remember the plate numbers sorry lol but I kinda like how this turned out too. Once again I apply matte top coat over this because of my obsession of matte glitters!

Phew! This was a long post, I think my longest. I'm going to get off the computer now and get some rest. I hope everyone have a good weekend. And I hope those in PA and NJ stay safe from that winter storm. I heard it was really bad. I guess New Yorkers got it lucky to only get a few inches while they got a few feet of snow :( stay warm you guys<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment