Last Week Of My Blogsale Blowout! Clothing & Restock Of Atlantis & Cat's Eye

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 16, 2011



If there is any clothing at Medusa's Threads that you've had your eye on, this is the week to make your purchase! Prices reduced across the board! Ridiculously good deals on party dresses!!! I want to clear out the old stuff so I can bring in new items next week. Most items will be removed from the store at that time, so make your purchases soon.



Calvin Klein now only $15.50!



BCBG now only $15.50!



BCBG now only $38.50!















I found some more China Glaze Cat's Eye! You never know what you'll find when you go dusty hunting!



I just added my last China Glaze Out On Safari to ebay. Auction starts at 0.99!
Thanks for reading & shopping!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment