Sinful Colors Seaweed and Adventure Island

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, August 18, 2011

So today I have two Sinful Colors to share with you guys. I found these at Rite Aid and the whole collection seems to be like OPI Pirates of Caribbean dupe. I should look more into Sinful Color polishes. They are decent priced and the formula is not bad at all.





Adventure Island is a yellow green creme. 2 coats





Seaweed is a murky green creme. 2 coats



Seaweed looks quite similar to OPI Skulls & Glossbones except Seaweed has more green to it than Skulls & Glossbones. They're not exact dupes that's for sure.



As I mentioned, Sinful Colors formula are pretty good. I didn't have any issues with these two. They applied well, and was opaque in two coats. I hope they come up with more great colors in the future!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment