Color Club Foiled Collection Swatches & Review

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! So I just want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving! Also wanted to say that I'm thankful for my family, my wonderful dog, my amazing boyfriend, my great friends, and for my new job. I am also thankful to have met so many wonderful bloggers that share the same love and interest as me, you ladies know who you are! I am super thankful to have lovely readers, without you, this blog wouldn't exist! So thank you everyone for reading and following my blog, I truly appreciate it!

Today I have Color Club's Foiled collection to share with you. The foiled collection consists of 6 polishes with foil finish.


Cold Metal is a sapphire blue foil. 2 coats. This blue is insane, the color is so vivid and so out there.


Hot Like Lava is a fuchsia pink foil. 2 coats. Another super vivid color.


Foil Me Once is a pink foil. Leans a little towards the purple tones. 2 coats.


Antiquated is a brownish gold foil. 2 coats.


Perfect Mol-Ten is a green foil. 2 coats


Lumin-icecent is a silver foil with slight blue tones. 2 coats.

The formula for these were excellent, they applied flawlessly and so smooth. There are no visible brush strokes, and they dry super fast. I was a little hesitant on this collection because I'm not really a huge fan of foils/metallic polishes. But something about this collection attracted my eyes so I decided to buy the whole collection and try it out. I'm not disappointed at all about this like other people are. I'm satisfied with my purchase.

These are very bright colors, and can grab many attention. I received a lot of compliments when I wore these. They were opaque in one coat, but I did two to even it out. My favorites are Cold Metal and Limin-icecent.

What do you guys think of the Foiled collection?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment