Tokidoki Nails

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, August 18, 2011

As you probably could tell from my blogs background Im pretty obsessed with tokidoki so I was thinking to myself this whole time I have yet done some tokidoki nails and I remember why because it wouldn't measure up to the BEST TOKIDOKI NAIL EVER!!! they were done by Holiday over at Silence is Loud you have to check out her blog!! she does the best nail art ever! I still gave my tokidoki nail a try.

I ended up doing something simple over a manicure I already had I started with a beautiful blue Essence Just Rock it and then topped it with Golden Rose Scale effects 15. I did the Tokidoki logo on my ring finger with a white nail art polish.





I really love tokidoki I even got a new tokidoki tattoo its only the outline right now but I cant wait till its finished!
You can kinda see my other tokidoki tattoo on my back.

This is where I got it from.

Have a good week ladies the weekend is almost here!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment