Frankening With The Ugliest Polish I've Tried So Far.

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 14, 2010



What do you do with polishes that you've tried but just don't like? Do you swap them? Keep them with your regular collection but just ignore them? Banish them to a box under your bed? Or do you mix the unloveds together & see if you can make something pretty?
That is what I do with my unwanted polishes. For this franken I used my least favorite polish that I've tried so far, Ulta Sunny Romance of St. Tropez. I really can't imagine it looking good on anyone and it didn't work as a layering polish either. So I decided to add some Sally Hansen Black Out to it and just see what happened. The results were not what I was expecting but I like it! It somehow turned into a mossy greenish brown with copper shimmer!!


Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment