St. Patrick's Day - An Unusual Holiday Post

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm usually not too big on holiday nails. And usually when I do them,  I get so excited about the holiday that I do them 3 weeks in advance and they never actually are on my hands anywhere near the holiday. But *today* I have these semi-St. Patrick's Day nails on so I thought I'd share them with you! I mostly did these because I don't own anything green and I'm not in the mood to get pinched! Today I plan to celebrate St. Patrick's day by sitting around and watching movies. I'm not going to the parade, for fear of rowdy crowds. I'm not drinking green beer, because that's just gross. I'm not dressing up and going all out. These nails are essentially the only way I'm celebrating, which is exactly how I like to spend the holiday's -- painting my nails!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment