Lynnderella - Mercurial

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm into my home stretch of Lynnderella polishes now.  Less than a weeks worth left to show.  I'm a bit sad that I have almost worn all of them, although I know I will be wearing each again many times with different layering combinations (or the same in some cases).  I've received a few new polishes in the last month that I'm really looking forward to putting on those too. Oh and I'm on day three of the Lansinoh cuticle treatment. I can definitely see a difference, but wonder if I need gloves on when I sleep, I think I get it all rubbed off within 30 minutes.

Onto today's Lynnderella, Mercurial. This one has multiple sizes and shades of gunmetal, black and silver hexes and squares in a metallic grey base. The little special surprise is that is also contains lavender hexes, but my favourite glitter pieces have to be those huge silver hexes.  They are a little tricky to get to lay flat, but they are like metal armor for your nails.






I layered two coats of Mercurial of one coat of Ulta3 Metal, which is nearly an exact match for the metallic grey base to this polish.  Finished with a coat of Ulta3 non-chip and Seche Vite.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment