Lynnderella - She Lived in a Swamp

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 26, 2012

Who wants to live in a swamp? *hand goes up* Pick me! Pick me!  I want to live in a glittery swamp like this!

This is Lynnderella's She Lived in a Swamp and it's a combination of chartreuse, lime, gold and green glitters of all shapes and sizes.  Amazing final effect, but let me tell you there are some lime stringy bits that were a beeotch for me.  Those little bits curled upwards, inwards, backwards and sidewards, you name it, a number of them were grabbed by their short and curlies with my tweezers and told to get the hell out of there!  A few stayed on there and I poked at them until they lay flat.


I wore China Glaze L8R G8R as the undies for this and it was the perfect match, but after two dabbled coats of She Lived in a Swamp, I could hardly see my undies anyway. One coat of Ulta3 non chip, one of glitter tamer and one of Seche Vite to it this glassy smooth.





I've been wearing glitter polishes non stop for a few weeks now and removing them either each night, or every other night using the foil method (with a cotton square soaked in acetone and wrapped in foil).  The method is the ONLY way to remove glitters like this, but after a few solid weeks of it my cuticles are starting to yell back at me.  I've read on the boards that Lansinoh lanolin cream rubbed into the cuticles at night is a miracle worker.  As a mum of a (not so) little bub, I do have some of that cream just lying around, so I will see how it goes for my poor dried out cuticles.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment