All That Glitters Very Peacock- ish

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello everybody! 

Today I am showing you a swatch of a polish from Etsy seller All That Glitters. I was lucky enough to get in on most of the crazy popular Etsy sellers polish before they really exploded...but there are now more cropping up lately that I am having a harder time getting my hands on. :(

Anyway, this is Very Peacock-ish. To me, this is reminded me more of a mermaid, but this is only one coat. I have been hesitant to do more than that with glitters because I hate removal, but I think with this one I should have sucked it up and done it justice with a few more coats!


I used a coat of NYX Soft Teal as underwear even though this polish has a sheer blue base. Also, this polish has the bigger glitters that you have to work harder to place, but it's not that big of a deal.



If you haven't checked out All That Glitters yet, you should! There are some really cool polishes in her shop! What do you think about Very Peacock-ish?
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment