Lynnderella - Sweet to the Sweet

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today I have Lynnderella Sweet to the Sweet.  I've layered this over two coats of Bourjois Rose Lounge, which it a very sheer pale pink.  I then layered two coats of Sweet to the Sweets, then layered on my three standard top coats for Lynnderella's, Ulta3 non-chip, Glitter Tamer and Seche Vite.  

I was trying to finish this mani off before going to bed, so I was a little rushed applying the top coats, as a result I got a little bit of wrinkling , nothing too bad, but I could have avoided it if I had waited longer between coats.  It also finished a littler thicker on my nail that usual, but considering it was a total of eight layers, it's ok.





I notice that my bottle of Sweet tot he Sweet is rather cool toned, in that it mostly has blue and purple glitters.  There are a few fuchsia, pink and red glitters in there and of course lots of iridescent white glitter, but I don't seem to have any yellow or green like I have seen in other swatches.

Does you bottle have yellow and green glitter? 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment