Purple Skittles Mani

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 26, 2012

Hi readers!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! My husband and I have been super busy with You Mix and can never seem to fully catch up...but I guess that's a good problem to have right? haha

You can probably tell that I chopped my nails way down. I have been in a short nail phase for a few weeks now, but now I can't decide if I want to grow them out or keep them shorter. It's a lot easier maintenance wise, but I think these pics are a little too short for my taste. 

Purple was one of my very first loves in terms of what color I would wear on my nails before I became a polish addice. I feel like it's been a while, so I went all out with a different purple for each finger! I am ticked that I forgot to get my thumb in any pics, because it tied the whole mani together!


Pinky to pointer: Zoya Mira, ChG Sweet Hook under ChG Marry a Millionaire, OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, ChG Sweet Hook with Sally Hansen Purple Chrome Pen for stamping. My thumb was sporting Zoya Julianne.


What used to be your favorite color to wear before you discovered the sweet world of nail polish?
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment