Sinful Colors - Flutter & Glass Pink

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I picked these two up the other day because I really loved the glass fleck in Cinderella and these had the same look in the bottle. And my selection of pinks is not as broad as it should be. So I added to the stash.
Left is Flutter, Right is Glass Pink

This is 3 coats of Flutter. It is a good bit darker than Glass Pink, but significantly more opaque. This was my favorite of the 2. Very pretty shimmery glass fleck bits too.




Glass Pink is quite sheer. This is 3 coats and I couldn't see additional coats becoming more opaque. It's just too sheer of a base. I see where there might be some women who are looking for a very subtle polish, this polish would work for that. It just doesn't work for me. I have a bit of staining from constant polishing, and this doesn't do anything to camouflage them. So it's too sheer for me.




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment