Lynnderella - Bride of Franken

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 23, 2012

I have a few Lynnderella's lined up for you that I have been wearing this week.  This one is Bride of Franken, which has iridescent blue hexes which shift to purple.  To me, it looks like a blue shimmer in a light purple base and I think the blue shimmer shifts a little purple too.  All the small silver dots are micro holographic glitter.  





This is two coats of Bride of Franken layered over black, and I really love the look, but I wish I knew how I could get it to look like it does in the bottle on my nail.  The bottle is so glowy with a light purple jelly that really does look like its glowing! What other layering combinations have you tried with this polish that look great, cause at the moment I'm not sure what else to try.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment