Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-Pares To Blue

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 23, 2012

I now own 5 polishes from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection. This is not something I am proud of.
I was really let down by 3 of the 4 I bought from the first release, and I wasn't planning on buying any of the new ones for this reason.
...But then I saw this beauty in the supermarket last night and I had to take it home with me.


Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-Pares To Blue is a beautiful blue shimmer polish from the new Kim-oriented line of Kardashian Kolors called Wel-Kim To My World.
(How many more god awful Kardashian puns will we have to endure?!)


This polish is so beautiful that I can totally get past the fact that part of the money I spent on it probably went to the Kardashians.


So pretty. I love it so much that when I put it on this morning, I knew I had to post about it today!
This is 3 coats for full coverage and it can be a little streaky if you aren't careful, but it is worth it and it does dry pretty quickly. And the shimmer is just beautiful.

I realized why I love this polish so much, actually.


It's the blue version of my beloved China Glaze - No Way Jose.
The shimmer is the same and the formula is quite similar. This type of finish is definitely one of my top faves!

I was wondering how close this would be to other blue shimmers I have in my collection, and I was surprised to see just how different these four colors ended up looking together.


Left to right:
Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-Pares To Blue
Essie - Smooth Sailing
OPI - I Have A Herring Problem
Sinful Colors - Cinderella

As you can see, none of these are even close. It's crazy how dirty Herring Problem looks compared to the others. I think my favorites have to be Kim-Pares and Smooth Sailing but I really love all four of these colors and I am happy to have them all.

Verdict: Buy this polish!

One last thing before I sign off for today - those of you with blogs, have you had to pay to increase your photo storage? Google has just decided I have reached my 1GB limit and now wants me to pay $5 a year to get 20GB. I find it crazy that only now after over a year of blogging I have apparently reached the limit. How many of you guys have had to do this?
Do you just host your photos on a different site instead?
2 of the photos I put in this post had to be hosted elsewhere to avoid paying right now.
I'm curious as to how many people are paying this and if I really should.
Any comments appreciated! :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment