OPI Houston We Have a Purple Jelly Sandwich

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF guys! Dustin and I are hard at work with You Mix and we hope to catch up soon on all the orders. Don't forget that the last day to get your order in and shipped before we move is Monday!!

My post today features a polish that I have had for about a year now and I am just now wearing it. haha I tried to wear it a few different times but never liked how it looked. As my painting skills have improved, this polish is finally getting some love! This is 2 coats below. I forgot how much I love a jelly finish...so shiny and squishy!


I added a coat of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and then another thin layer of HWHAP over that.




So besides the OPI sorbets, what are your favorite jellies? I have decided that I need more in my life! Bonus points for someone that knows of a mint or turquoise one! :)
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment