Peculiar Polish Series - Family Guy

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 29, 2012

 It's another Thursday and time for more Peculiar Polish! Nev from Nevorpurify's Nail Art  is helping me out by designing looks that are from different cartoons that may be a bit less traditional. If you have a suggestion for her, just fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page!
Here's Nev-

This request from Brenda has been the nails that I've been most excited about and most anxious about. I love Family Guy, a lot. I've always been a huge Matt Groening fan (The Simpsons), so I remember when Family Guy was coming out how exciting it was to have a new series, from a new creator that seemed to have some of Groening's flair. I wasn't disappointed and I've been a Family Guy fan ever since! I was anxious about doing this nails because I always thought that the characters from family guy are a little more complex than in most cartoons. They don't require tons of shading, but they do have tons of weird details. For example, all characters have eyelids, which I really struggle with apparently.


For my nails I did Peter, Brian, Lois, Stewie and Chris. I tried to make my nails ring true of the series, so like characters on the show often do, I left out Meg. I surrounded Lois with Stewie and Brian because they are often vying for her attention.  On my right hand I did the Family Guy logo. Hope you enjoy these, I know I enjoyed painting them!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment