Perfectly Polished Tips reviews Zoya's Flourish Collection

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here's a review we missed from a few days ago - it features another great commentary of the new Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer Flourish collection, color by color. Thanks Perfectly Polished Tips.

It also has a review of the new Zoya Flourish colleciton coordinating Hot Lips Color, Starlet.

"I don't usually review cosmetics but these beauties followed Flourish home. Zoya Hot lips are pretty great. I've only worn Starlet so far, the gloss isn't overly sticky and the applicator is rounded making it easy to get the product out. It smells like those fire cracker ice pops, I think that is what they are called. It tastes nice too. Starlet is sheer but buildable which I like. I am not very big on wearing any type of color on my face, except blush. I was able to apply this gloss and only leave a light tint. It has glitter but it's not gritty and with the sheer coat I applied it wasn't visible. This can be a pro or con depending on what you like. Personally I'm not a huge glitter fan so I liked that I could wear it with out the glitter being an issue. The gloss also lasted for a decent amount of time which is great. You know what else is great? Matching your gloss to your polish. The three above match Richelle, Kalista, and Mieko almost perfectly."
Dami - Perfectly Polished Tips

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment