Vampy Varnish talks about Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer

Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 3, 2008

Zoya's best selling Flourish Collection is a blogger favorite!

Looking for more polish reviews and swatches? Kelly at Vampy Varnish lets us in on her thoughts about a couple of Zoya Flourish Collection nail color shades...

Zoya Kalista
"Just gorgeous! As soon as I saw this color, I knew I had to possess it. It's SO up my alley! Lately I have really been into browns and this is the nicest one I have seen this season (yes folks, I like it even more than Chanel's Haute Chocolat!)."

Zoya Zara
"Another really beautiful totally original color! I have nothing like Zara. It's this really pretty lavender with tons of gold shimmer. And when I say tons I mean tons."
Kelly - VampyVarnish

Team Sugar also talks about Flourish with a posting on Zoya's Mieko.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment