OPI Curry Up! Don't Be Late

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This is OPI's beautiful gold Curry Up! Don't Be Late! from their India collection released earlier this year.

I really hope this gets added to their Classic collection, CUDBL is a pure gold at four coats. It takes four coats to make it completely opaque, I didn't want my tips to be visible for my date.

Curry Up! Don't Be Late is still very pretty at two or three coats, just your tips are visible. The application side of Curry Up was excellent, although it was very difficult to remove it on my cuticles (using remover) for some reason... Maybe it was just the four coatings of it building up?

I have some exciting colours for you shortly and Merry Christmas Eve!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment