Zoya's Gossip Collection 2008

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 14, 2008

I finally swatched a whole collection! Hooray! Weather was overcast, but I have discovered that creme polishes work well with this kind of weather, yay <3

These colours are super bright, excellent for summer. Almost neon, but not quite... The polishes in the Gossip collection are all cleverly named after the girls from The Hills.

Audrina - Quite possibly my favourite Zoya and character from The Hills, but most definately my favourite of the Gossip collection. A bright purple with pink undertones. Opaque in two coats, super glossy and it dries quickly.



Whitney - My second favourite from Gossip. A hot pink. This photo was taken when my nails were little nubs :) Opaque in two coats, super glossy also. Very similar to OPI's In-dia Mood For Love.


Lo - A very cute peach-pink. Opaque in two coats, very glossy without top coat. Very similar to OPI's Elephantastic Pink.


Elodie - A bright peach with orange undertones. Opacity and glossiness is the same throughout the Gossip collection. Very close to OPI's Cajun Shrimp, maybe a few shades lighter.



Heidi - The slightest bit more orange than Elodie. Opaque in two coats, super glossy like the others. Similar to OPI's Mod-ern Girl. A tinge oranger.


LC - My most hated character on The Hills, but I do love this shade of red. Nothing really unique though, similar to China Glaze's Revolution, OPI's Lunch at the Delhi and a whole ton of Essies.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment