Zoya Twist Nail Polish Collection Preview

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 5, 2009

All Lacquered Up previews Zoya's new Twist nail polish collection for Spring 2009.

"Regular readers know that typical Spring sheers, lights and nudes aren't really my thing. Don't get me wrong, I'll wear something light as long as it's unique which is why I'm happy to see that Zoya is taking the gray trend from Fall and giving it a Spring makeover. Zoya's Twist collection includes lighter versions of my fall favorites (smoky blue, purple and gray) with a couple of pinks thrown in for the more traditional nail consumer. It's like looking at the fall trends through a TV that's had its brightness level turned up."
Michelle: Editor, All Lacquered Up








{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment