Cold Winter

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a cold cold winter day in New York.. the temperature is low 20's. That's a nightmare for my nails cause my cuticles gets SO dry.. I had a long long day at work, but while going through my files, I found two swatches I did that looks decent enough to post!


OPI Designer Series Fantasy

I don't know about everyone else, but I absolutely adore OPI's designer series. It's so gorgeous I can't even explain in words about how amazing they are. However, it only looks special in lighting and flash or sun. With flash the colors are like BAM!!


OPI Need Sunglasses

I love wearing nail colors that are...out of the odds. I kinda enjoy the googly eyes on my nails. And OPI Need Sunglasses were one of them. I added the smiley face as an inspiration from Rihanna's smiley face yellow nails =)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment