OPI DS Fantasy

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alright guys, I'm away for the day but have some awesome colours in store for you today!

First up is OPI's DS Fantasy. I love love love this. I was afraid that it would be the same shade as Glamour only less holographic... turns out it's a different shade all together! As you can see them side by side on the display palette post.

This is just two coats. The thumb is ONE coat!!! ONE!!! :D

Look how nicely it went on! The gap was so easy to do.

As you can see, Fantasy isn't as holo as it's Designer Series counterparts but its freaking beautiful. 

I added some little stars that I picked up from a Japanese dollar store. Only 50c too :D Although I didn't add topcoat over them because I thought I would be removing Fantasy, but I didn't so they fell of pretty quickly. I mean, it's pretty much a no brainer adding top coat to any little objects that you add to your nail :)




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment