BIG post (somewhat)

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 12, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY! Is all I can say. School and work is a toughie. I can't stand it but it's life. Not gonna say much more about my life. Let's move on to the swatches!

Zoya Lindsay



Just in time for Valentines Day! I decided to do my nails pink and sweet =) This hot pink is SO pretty. It's filled with multi-colored glitters. Gorgeous! But my pretty index nail broke. *tears*

OPI You're a Doll



With the weather in New York, can't get much sunlight. Even if we do get sunlight, I'm never available to take a picture of it. This color may be boring to some. It is kind of boring to me, until I noticed the red speckles on it. You gotta look real close. I had this color for awhile because I forgot to stock up on nail polish remover. Oh the horror!!

OPI Purple with a Purpose



Woosh! Another one of my favorite nail polishes of all time. Purple with a Purpose is a gorgeous vibrant purple. So bright, so lovely, so AWESOME!!

OPI Light My Sapphire



When I first got this color I was like, where's the blue? You have to have a lot of lighting to see the hint of blue. Very mysterious color but also a boring black blue color. Have we not seen enough of that color? By the way, like my Hello Kitty bandage? I got a terrible paper cut from the evil Chemistry textbook.

Nubar Indigo Illusions




This is my first time using Nubar. I must say it's pretty interesting. It looks like a denim like blue, but with low lighting it looks green, and at times it looks purple. I love nail polishes like these!

Random Nail Art


I get bored when my nails are plain and simple. So I decided to try out and play with my nail art. I found this design on a youtube video and attempted to do it on mine. Unfortunately it didn't turn out as great. These designs were intended for a french manicure, not plain boring nails. But hey! I tried!

Misa Toxic Seduction



The beautiful green. Need I say more? :)

And as some of you may know that MAC and Sanrio came together to make Hello Kitty cosmetics that are limited edition (supposedly). I went out and bought myself a bunch of them just to have and to play with. They were too cute to resist, as I'm in love with Hello Kitty.




The nail polishes. Of course..



Look how adorable the lipsticks are!!

Now, I told myself that I will NOT cut my cuticles ever again. But I'm a bowler, so my nails on my right hand gets really tough especiall the cuticles. It became very thick and I decided to cut it A LITTLE. BUT little did I know I cut too deep, and it HURT! *points at picture* I am NEVER NEVER EVER cutting my cuticles again..




And finally I decided to take a picture of some of my nail polish collection:



My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for having this many nail polish. I tell him, you think THIS is a lot? Haha :)

Well that is all for now, this was a really long post. Sorry if I bored you to death. Until next time..................

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment