OPI South Beach

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So this week's collection is the OPI's new South Beach Collection. I only for a few bottles, the ones that attracted my eyes of course.

OPI Done Out In Deco


This is my favorite color of the colection. A pretty lilac lavender ish type of color. Really spring like. This took 3 coats. Two coats was enough but I like my nails to look sharp! =)

OPI Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!


This color is hot hot hot indeed. Hot pink that is. It's not your typical neon pink, but it's still a bright pink. It kind of reminds me of China Glaze's Mom's Chiffon. Not bad I suppose.

OPI Miami Beet

The sun was especially strong which made this look more pinkish red than purple-ish. Nothing special about this color.

OPI Party in My Cabana


This is a pink I've never worn before. It's sort of like a dark pink, but bright at the same time? I liked it but not enough to put my list of favorite nail polishes.

OPI Overexposed in South Beach


Loveeeeeee this color. Sure it's another one of those shimmery plum like colors. This reminds me of Zoya's Jacy. There are REALLY tiny silver glitters on these which makes it look quite interesting.

OPI Bronzed to Perfection


I was really hype for this one. Bronze?! Talk about unique! But it totally did not go well with my skin tone. My friend classified my nails as "Poopy nails" because the color on my nails looked like poop to him. He suggested I draw a poop figure on my nails and so I did..I really like this color but it just didn't match me.

Ladies and Gents, I now introduce, poopy nail:



I just ordered my Misa Living on the Fast Lane Collection, and China Glaze Summer Days collection. Can't wait to try THOSE on! Until next time!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment