OPI Love Me Tender

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 20, 2009

I would like to thank those who commented on my last entry for such heartwarming and comforting words. I really appreciate it. It's not getting easier, I still miss my dad very much.

But anyways..

Those who knew me, knew I wanted OPI Love Me Tender awhile ago। I don't know if it's the name or just my passion for peachy shimmers (such as Nars Orgasm, China Glaze Rox-e) I found it on amazon।com for retail price so I decided to get it.



I am glad I did because I absolutely adore this color. It is so gorgeous and simple. The tiny gold flickles on it made me love it even more. Although there are plenty of nail polishes I want (NARS Zulu, Essie Starry Starry Night, Essie Ruby Slippers) I'm glad I got my hands on this one. There is no way I'll find all those discontinued colors, so all I can do is try and find dupes or ebay :(

So this was done in three coats, the application was flawless. Applies on smoothly and not streaky at all.

I'm glad I got this nail polish, because hey! At least I found one nail polish on my "going crazy to have" nail polish list. Puahaha.

Hope everyone's day is filled with joy and happiness and lots of pretty polishes ;)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment