Nubar Pastel Collection Part I / New Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi all, first off let me apologize for the lack of update..

----

My father, at the age of 56 passed away recently. It was unexpected, therefore my family and I are truly devastated. How come the good die young? During the past week it was the hardest week of my life; the chapel, the funeral, saying the last good-bye. I've never cried so much before. It hurts so much to know that he's gone. I love him so much, and I miss him dearly...Rest in Peace Daddy<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZaBS7134vRYoinslkYQsdxYjLDGVmLQPmWzMIIb-j2SWvSbmmceX_Y_2pPmlc0XHP9icKPJpI-8GZPU_PZw1jJSZkAwJQFdPtkPs3HBBiUybEKjwmiaCbXLnlBsCc_HO8YCtHCTtsLS1O/s1600-h/nubar+ohbabypink.jpg">

Oh Baby Pink! - I guess it's true to it's name. It's a baby pink but slightly deeper pink than the other one. This kind of reminds me of OPI Make Love. Very similar. This took only 2 coats and a top coat of course.





Once again, I am obsessed with matte now. It makes the nail polishes just look so vibrant. I love it!





Baby Pink - A lighter baby pink. this one took 3 coats because it was slightly streaky, but didn't cause much problem. I didn't really like this one because, my skin is pretty dark, so this one looked kinda weird on me. =X





Orange Cream - An orange cream, I don't think I have any colors like this. A pastel orange cream. It looks really unique and cute I'd say. This one took 3 coats, two coats would've done the job but I like 3 coat hehe.





Lavendar - This was my favorite so far of the collection. It is a lavendar cream. Very opaque, took only two coats.







And of course I have to see how it looks in matte right? Look how pretty it looks!





Baby Blue - How many baby blues do I have? I know I say I get sick of the same colors over and over again, but I'm starting to like baby blue again. Especially this one. It just seems more alive than all other baby blues.







And this one was my favorite in matte. It's just really gorgeous!



And here are my recent hauls, that I didn't get to do swatches on yet..



BB Couture Hot Rod Collection



Can't wait to try these gorgeous shades. This is the newest collection from BB Couture, and may be purchased at Overall Beauty.







And also my love for BB Couture nail polish has grew! Can't wait to get the other set of BB Couture nail polishes that I won from Mary on Body and Soul! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you're missing out. She updates a lot with many great nail polishes.







Nubar Go Greener Collection



Also to swatch:

-Nubar Modern Matte Collection

-Zoya Truth or Dare Collection

-China Glaze Retro Diva Collection

-A few polishes from Lippmann Collection

-OPI Matte collection

-New Sephora Collection

- Random OPI & Color Club hauls



I've purchased A LOT of nail polishese that past few days. Good luck paying the bills Gladys! Haha, it's ok tho cause I believe they're all worth it!



Also, I need to make a note. As Chinese traditions goes, we have to pay respect to our loved ones that passed away. We are not allow to wear nail polish for at least a month. Therefore, I won't be doing these swatches for awhile. I have a few old swatches that I didn't get to post yet, so those will be my updates while the month pass. The only manicure I can give myself is a French/American manicure. Good enough.



So that is all for today, I hope it was enough to fill up my missing updates. I hope everyone have a wonderful evening!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment