Matte American Manicure / Future Swatches

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, July 30, 2009

So I've been dealing with an American manicure for the past 4 weeks. Just one more week to go and I will be able to do all these crazy swatching. I received more goodies in the mail. I've decide to try matte on the American manicure. I have yet to see one, and I'm curious as to how it will look like. And I must say.. it looks.... interesting?




I've use the same polishes I used last time; Essie Mademoiselle as base, Essie Marshmellow for tips, and Essie Pink Glove Service as top coat. This is the neatest manicure I have ever done.


And here it is in matte. It looks kind of "ghostly" if you understand what I'm saying. But it's quite unique in a way. I don't know..what do you guys think?

And of course, here are MORE pictures of future swatches. I know you're as excited as I am!


OPI Matte collection


Nubar Modern Matte Collection


Nubar Moon Shadow, Pasadena Purple, and Pink Flame


My first purchases for Milani nail polishes.
Purple Passion, Totally Cool, Pink Out Loud, Breezy


My first purchases for Lippmann Collection;10th anniversary set, and Call Me Irresponsible (could this be the one purple creme I've been looking for?!)


And alas, my favorite purchases of all:



Essie Ruby Slippers and Viva La Vespa

As much as I don't want to admit, I bought these off eBay. Once I saw it, I gotta have it. I didn't have to pay a lot extra for these. They were at a decent price (Ruby Slippers was $15, and Viva La Vespa was $13). I mean I spent $23 on designer nail polishes that I will probably never wear again, so why not spend a tad extra on polishes I REALLY want and know I will wear again, agree?

Now, I will complete my goal if I can get my hands Essie Starry Starry Night. I really hope Essie will re-release it again, but I highly doubt it.

Well that is all readers, thank you for your patience on my other swatches. I still haven't received my other purchases yet so I can't take pics to show you the exciting new colors. Until next time. <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment