2000 followers!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holy crap! I've made it to 2000 followers!

2000 is a lot of people, and I want to thank all of you for checking out my little piece of the internet.
I remember when I started this blog, my favorite blogger/my inspiration for starting my own blog, Emerald Sparkled, had around 2000 followers.
And back then it seemed impossible to one day reach 2000 like her! But the day has come and I am actually so excited. (Deniz has 3300 now! I guess that is my next goal!)

So, dear followers, thank you for following and helping me reach this awesome goal. I hope that I can be an inspiration for some of you the way Deniz inspired me just 10 months ago.

Can I say it again? Thank you!


P.S... I will be having a small celebratory giveaway but I can't start it yet... I am missing a key ingredient... Stay tuned!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment