NFUOh 073

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011


NFUOh not only does really cool flakies, but they actually do some really nice other finishes too.


I picked out these three shades to try NFUOh 073 over:
Top to bottom: Essie Marshmallow, OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late and I have a feeling it's China Glaze Platinum Silver.


At first I just tried one coat (obviously) to see how much effect 073 had on the polishes. The frost and pearl finishes didn't let you see much of 073, I think a creme, sheer or jelly is more friendly for this kind of thing.


Here we go on to two coats! 073 over Essie Marshmallow and naked nail were turning out to be my favourites. Although I really loved 073 by itself, I would probably never wear it that way.

The formula of 073 is great, smooth and thin. The only iffy NFUOh formulas I have experienced have been from the more sheer, french colours.


Please enlarge the photos to see the detail! It really is a pretty polish, looks great in all lighting situations too.

Now I don't really know where to buy these in New Zealand but there is a site called FabulouStreet.com that ships internationally. USA residents can even get free shipping.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment