OPI - Chatters Me Up (Canadian exclusive!)

Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 28, 2011

Good morning! Today I am going to show you a swatch of a pretty OPI polish that you probably haven't heard of!

Chatters is a salon/beauty supply chain in Canada, and they recently got their own exclusive OPI polish!
It's supposed to be given out free when you get some sort of hair treatment done at Chatters but you can also just buy it if you ask. (I've bought several now to send away to fellow polish addicts!)

Without further ado, here it is!


OPI - Chatters Me Up.
This is a glassfleck polish - quite a blackened base with plum/berry colored shimmer.

But wait! It's a duochrome!


Pretty! There is a magenta and then orange flash on certain angles. It is really lovely. I know a lot of you are obsessed with duochromes!

Sorry if I have just created a lemming for some of you! But I just had to show this baby off ;)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment