paisley nails inspired by Chalkboard Nails!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hey guys! Tonight I'm going to show you some adorable paisley nails I did, which were inspired by my polish bestie Sarah from Chalkboard Nails. (If you aren't already following her - check her out. Seriously. Her nail art is awesome and her photos are beautiful!)

She recently posted these paisley nails and I knew I had to try it.


Tada! I think they came out really nice.


For this design I used:
OPI - Skull and Glossbones (base color)
China Glaze - Shower Together (blue)
China Glaze - Rich and Famous (pink)
China Glaze - Spontaneous (purple)

I used a super tiny brush and dotting tool for the design. It took a while!


Look! I even copied Sarah's hand position ;)

I didn't even bother to attempt this design on my other hand... Here's what I did instead:


Big messy dots in matching colors. (I was in a hurry.)


I thought it looked cute after I did the first two rows so I snapped a picture of that too.
(As you can see, I am still awful at taking pictures of my right hand.)

That's all for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment