Nfu-Oh Nail Lacquers

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi all! Today I have swatches from a brand called Nfu-Oh. Which in my opinion is a brilliant nail polish brand. They have flakies!! I have #'s 51, 52, and 60. They were easy to apply but really tough to remove because of the flakies. Other than that no complaints. I'm in love with them :)


#60, a black base with orange/gold flakies. Done in four coats


#52, blue/purple base with aqua flakies. This one got me REALLY frustrated. Why? Because in person it looks dark blue. But my camera for some odd reason keeps making it look purple! I don't know, maybe I should've done this in 4 coats. It was in 3 coats. But here's a pic from my webcam that shows more blue:





#51, the best of the bunch. Like a chameleon. Purple to red, to pink, to blue. It was really hard capturing the true colors of this nail polish. Here I did my very best. This is a must get. I also took this one with my webcam to show the difference in colors:



Not to mention, the bottles are extremely adorable and creative:



A corset with a flowy dress as the bottom. Brilliant!!

I bought these off fabuloustreet.com. I believe it's the only place to get it, unless you want to try e-Bay, whom I think the seller is the same as the website. They're $12.50 a bottle, but hey for a nail polish so beautiful, price is nothing!

Enjoy!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment