ZOYA

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seriously? Rain for a whole week? Do we really need that many? So there wasn't much sun, as you will see in my pictures which all looks gloomy and sad :( But yea this post is with a bunch of Zoya swatches. Variety of collections that I chose according to my preferences :)

First from the Summer collection La-Di-Da

'
Pippa- This was a different yellow compared to most yellow's I've tried. It's kind of pale, but not pastel, not neon, not bright. Just a yellow creme. This took me four coats. Everyone knows the pain of the beautiful yellow nail polishes.

Next off is from the Summer collection Ooh-La-La


Tallulah - I like the name itself already! lol This is a blue shimmer. Absolutely stunning.


Midori - Shimmer frost green, what more can I say? What happened to the bottle? I don't know. When I went to take a picture of it I couldn't find it. I'm sure its somewhere in my stash. I just hope I didn't toss it in the garbage by accident...


For fun I though I'll match it up with Midori itself. Quite similar. I just noticed my pink is REALLY short...hmm..

Zoya Twist Collection


Jo - Another blue. But this one more deeper than tallulah while tallulah is more vibrant.

Harley - Can't get enough of gray! This kind of reminds me Run With It from Sephora by OPI.

Malia - a mediocre purple/lavendar creme. Too dark to be considered lavendar. Too light to be considered as purple.

Cassi - Pink with light shimmers. I didn't like this one =X

Zoya Candy Collection


Creamy - Seriously why do they do this to us?! I love yellow nail polishes as much as I love greens. But they give me SO much problems. I was so frustrated applying this. This was done in 5 coats. REALLY thick as you can see. It was extremely streaky and just wasn't pretty after it was done :(

Zoya Gabrielle

Pretty!! This was done in four coats. An orangey glitter shimmer etc. When I first applied it, it looked more coral than orange to me. And then after it dried it looked completely bronze. I liked it before it dried more than after it dried.

Zoya Juno

I took this one with a flash to capture the real purple of Juno. Juno is like a duochrome. At certain lights it will look like a dull dark purple, and then in extreme sunlight it'll look vibrant purple like the picture!

Well that's all I have for today. Enjoy!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment