"My Shadow, Change Is Comin' Through My Shadow"

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 10, 2009

This one is really old lol I've been saving it for now!

It's quite similar to the other designs I have done. Don't worry, they aren't all like this :P With this awesome nail art stuff I have.... WOOHOO!

What I used:
Color Club Where's The Soiree?
Konad White
China Glaze Devotion
China Glaze Secret Periwinkle

I really liked this manicure when I just had the top stamps on. I will have to re-produce it to show you :)

Now tell me Tool fans or (cheating Googlers :P), what song is this from?!!?

Also...If anyone can tell me something special about all the posts when the two weeks are up, bonus prize!




































And the song:

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment