Rescue Beauty Lounge

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey all! Hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day! I had a BBQ at my house with a bunch of friends and it was all fun and games. I love food haha :P



I also had a great birthday too! Time is going by so fast *tears*



Anyways, today is a bunch of Rescue Beauty Lounge. As I've mentioned on the Spongebob collection, I love the quality of their nail polish. It's never streaky.





Stormy - a "stormy" color indeed. This is a dark gray creme. Fantastic. I took this picture while it was still wet, that's why it looks so thick..





Recycle - GREEN<3<3<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiByZudt6iOGzlY63bsw6ISn46KK3kWh_kzwOkMqB8hFuTICfmg1impOpBQEPN3h80vHtqcla373j_P9zSUj1bfRB1mDqfeViYV6APgzZE1dPayq_9WVAGTAqZi8Hbx7xCGipZRa0ZIjnA2/s1600-h/rbl+nomorewar.jpg">

No More War - another fantastic color. It's sorta like a camouflage green. Perfect name for the color.





Moxie - I had to buy this somewhere else because RBL website doesn't have it anymore. I think this is a gorgeous and sophisticated color. Certain lights it would be gold, and then it'll be silver, sometimes it's pearly white. Absolutely stunning!





Black Russian - Black creme with red glitters. I was debating whether or not to get this color but something about it just attracts me.





I tried using OPI DS reflection to see if it was opaque enough to be used as konad art. And it did. I think it came out pretty no? :)





Teal - exactly like it's name. This was a really bad mani. I was having bad seasonal allergies and my nose kept running. So I just wanted to rush and let my nails dry and be able to blow my nose so excuse it.



So that's all for now. I still have one more RBL to show, Concrete Jungle. I didn't get to try that yet.



Plenty of MORE nail polishes to swatch so be patient with me!



Until next time!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment