Rescue Beauty Lounge Spongebob Squarepants Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi all! I'm very excited about today's swatches. Being that I'm a huge fan of Spongebob (I know I have a mind/heart of a three-year-old), to have my nails based on one of my favorite cartoons is unbearable for me! I'm in love with Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polishes. Ji Baek is amazing. These were sheer cremes with a jelly finish. Although they were sheer, with a little patience it'll be a little more opaque. Enough with the talking..


Starfish Patrick - This one is a beautiful coral sheer. This was done in three coats with a top coat. I love the color!!


Bikini Bottom- Another great one. Sheer blue creme. Done in four coats. Absolutely gorgeous.


Squarepants- Yellow sheer creme!! I'm dying for a pale yellow. And RBL Squarepants was the best. This was four coats as well.

The applications were FLAWLESS. No streaks, no fuss. I am in love with this collection and having a lot of trouble choosing which one was my favorite. I love all three of them. Although RBL nail polishes are VERY expensive ($18 a bottle) I did not regret getting these at all. I hope you guys snagged a few bottles when they had a 50% discount.

That's all I have for you today, I have a lot more RBL nail polishes to swatch. I also have the Essie neons of 2009, and a few from OPI and ORLY, and two GREEN nail polishes from BB Couture. I can't wait!

Enjoy your day~!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment