China Glaze Sky High Tops

Posted by Unknown on Friday, May 1, 2009

Man I cannot wait for that sleep-in tomorrow!

Here is a *fantastic* blue, Sky High Tops.

I used two coats here. Application was great, easy and smooth. I had no clean up to do. I am loving China Glaze's formula on these Kicks.

Just looking at it now, it sort of reminds me of Color Club's Pure Energy. But I know for a fact it isn't as bright, or neon as Pure Energy. Pure Energy also has a bit of green frost... it should be floating around here somewhere on NJ :D

Just a heads up on the May Music Month comp:
  • There will be a different nail art each day with a lyric from a Tool song, and the first poster to tell me what song it's from wins a prize! :D
  • I will be doing this every weekday for two weeks.
  • Also, I would like you to send me in nail art manicure that you have made. Preferably music inspired, but if it looks cool, send it in! You could win the big prize!
If you have any questions, just ask n_n

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment