Barielle Part 2

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 22, 2009

Woo, life's so busy & hectic that I FINALLY have the time to update and show you guys some swatches. It's late and I am very tired, ready to go to bed. So I'll show you guys the rest of my barielle nail polish hauls. I must say I like their nail polish. They apply on evenly with no fuss.



Sweet Addiction - A turquoise? creme. I can't really explain this color. It's a mix of green with blue, that's why I called it turquoise. Quite similar to Essie Greenport, and Misa's Dirty Sexy Money. But definitely different.


Lemon Drops - Alas! A yellow creme that is not so streaky, and easy to apply. I had very little trouble with the applications. This was done in four coats. It looks a little thick, but it at least applied evenly on the third coat, unlike all the other yellow cremes I own. The picture looks more mustard than it does in person. It's a lot more brighter and more on the bright yellow side.


Beaches&Dream - Peach creme. This was the only one I had a problem with. Three coats and you can see the bubbles. But the bubbles were a result of the lotion I used prior to applying the polish. So that's my fault. It was streaky and very thick for some reason. This color is really plain but great for work.

I'm sorry for the lack of update. But I promise there will be better updates coming real soon. I've ordered a lot of goodies from Zoya, including the Matte collection, and the Truth & Dare collection. I also oredered from Nubar, the go green collection, as well as the pastel collection. AND I ordered many many random OPI polishes, as well as Essie and Orly. So I'll keep you guys posted!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment