Barielle

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is the first time I've tried Barielle nail lacquers and I must say I am quite impressed with it. The reason I ordered was because I was looking a purple creme, and so I ordered Grape Escape along with a few others.


Grape Escape - Your deep purple creme. This was really pigmented, only two coats were needed to acquire true color. Love it, but still not quite the purple creme I'm looking for. This is very close. Anybody else have suggestions for a purple creme?


Decadence - beautiful color, bad picture. Boo, I suck at taking picture of my own nails. But this is a turquoise shimmer. Gorgeous color. Only two coats were needed as well.


Date Knight - my favorite of the bunch. Your true green shimmer. This is a stunning color, fully pigmented, absolutely beautiful. I wore this for three days straight.


Make that four days. I added konad to it just to see if it looks pretty. It doesn't look THAT great... but hey at least my konad is getting better and better :)

I have a few more Barielle shades ordered, but I've yet the time to do swatches. Oh time where have you gone?!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment