MISC OPI

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am tired of work :( But I need the money for these nail polishes haha

I'm really pooped out right now. But my nails look really pretty!! I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow to take a picture of it. I'm not gonna let you guys know what it is because that just ruins all the fun!

So, I'm just gonna show a few swatches from OPI that I've bought recently.


Osaka to me Orange - a bright orange creme. I'm still looking for that one orange creme. Osaka to me Orange is close to it but I want it to be more orange. I'm going to try Don't Koi with Me or Orange You Glad It's Summer. But Osaka to me Orange is still a beautiful color.


Kinky in Helsinki - this was part of the colorcopia collection. A deep magenta shimmer. Very gorgeous color. These are the type of colors that I rarely wear or own. I got this for the name. Ha ha..


Shootout at the OK Coral - This is a pinkish peach frost I'd say. I love coral nail colors. I'm still trying to find the perfect match. This one is also close to it.

That's all I have for you guys today. More coming soon!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment