Essie Neon Collection - MORE NEONS!!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi! I know I haven't updated in awhile. Seems like summer is always busy for me. But never too busy for nail swatches. I have all these swatches done but just no time to post it up! So I've decided to post some up. I was gonna wait till I do the whole collection before posting this up but I didn't wanna stall. These were too pretty to wait :) and not to mention blinding!!


Essie Punchy Pink - super hot hot hot neon pink! This is really blinding. I had to leave it on without a top coat in order to capture the brightness. I forgot to take a pic of it with a top coat :( sorry. But this was a perfect summer color.


Essie Funky Limelight - your true neon highlighter yellow. Extremely bright and blinding. I tried capturing a picture with true color. This was the best I can get. Just imagine a yellow highlighter. And then imagine it on your nails. All my friends said it was blinding when I wore these haha.

I also have Flirty Fuchsia but I didn't get a chance to do that yet. But until next time!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment