Missing Polishes Collection

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ha! Two updates in a week! lol I just got back from work and I'm exhausted and pooped out!! But I'm happy to see that my readers are still on my blog even with my lack of update! Thanks guys!

So I'm putting up the swatches I've missed posting on certain collections. Not gonna leave a single one out because they're all beautiful colors!


Rescue Beauty Lounge Concrete Jungle - What's with me and gray cremes? I love them as much as I love greens, yellows, and oranges. Concrete Jungle has more of a blue tone to it. And as always, RBL nail polishes are flawless, I can't say that enough!


Orly Mint Mojito - A minty green creme. Mint Mojito is in between green, turquoise, but not quite turquoise, but really minty green. I said that already but this is a cute/gorgeous color!


Orly Country Club Khaki - A light brown/taupe creme. This is a soothing color, very plain but not boring whatsoever. It still stands out.


Essie Flirty Fuschia - Bright bright deep hot pink. So blinding it hurts! Haha. Absolultey gorgeous color. Perfect for summer


BB Couture Poison Ivy - A green creme! One of BB Couture's best selling nail color. Beautiful color, terrible picture. I need to have a set time to take pictures, not when the sun is setting because that makes the color more yellow tone. Eck! I tried!

I can't can't can't can't CAN'T wait for my new hauls to come. I'm getting impatient!!

I use to not like creme nail polishes because I thought they were plain and "boring" but it's starting to grow on me. I still love glitters and shimmers and frost of course!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment