Autumn Rose

Posted by Unknown on Friday, October 22, 2010


Here is another fall design that I created for the season. The inspiration for this design is the beautiful bright orange and red roses that are so popular at this time of year. I have seen many lovely table center pieces featuring these lovelies for Thanksgiving spreads. =D I just had to try it out.

To create the background for this design I faded 2 glitter mixes that I made. The 1st mix is fine brown glitter mixed with small brown hexagons. The 2nd is orange iridescent fine glitter & small hexagons mixed with chunky orange holographic glitter. Then I used bright orange & red acrylic to make the rose and green acrylic to make the leaves.

Hope this design gets you all in the mood for the upcoming holidays! =)



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment