L0VE & nonfunctioning pictures

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 17, 2010

hi~ quick post tonight.

first off, any of my pictures beyond my last post will not be working / showing until next Sunday. i reached my max bandwidth on my photobucket - again. sorry. it sucks.


on Saturday, i went to Ulta - again. i ended up buying OPI DS Mystery, Essence Choose Me!, & i finally found China Glaze Something Sweet. !!


2 coats of OPI DS Mystery. a deep eggplant with gold flakes. you cant really see the mass gold flakes in this picture, but thankfully, you can see the tonsss of gold in the picture of the bottles. i got bored with just DS Mystery so i free-handed L0VE onto my nail.

ah, yea. this post is much shorter than i thought.

hope your week starts out great,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment