Love at 1st Bite

Posted by Unknown on Friday, October 22, 2010


Hey Y'all! This is a vampy design I made for Halloween! Sexy Vampire mouth. =) This design is the 3rd in my Halloween series on my new nail art channel I named 3Dnailart. Please be sure to check it out & subscribe. That is where I have been uploading all my design and will upload to from here on out.

Anyway...onto what I used to make this design. I made an iridescent red glitter acrylic which I used as the pool of blood & drops on the tip. Then I filled the rest in with a black acrylic I made with mica powder from Coastal Scents mixed with black glitter. After I encapsulated the tip I made the vampire lips with red acrylic and the fangs with white.

Hope y'all like it!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment